Children. Our Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Services is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Services.
How We Collect Information
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Services to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Services.
Account Information: We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily at registration and in the course of your use of the Services. In order to use certain features of the Services, we require you to create an “Account”, by providing at least the following information: your name, email address, telephone number, and employer name.
Payment Information: When you order products or services through the Services, we or our third party payment provider will collect payment and billing information in order to process the complete the transaction.
Content: We retain information that you upload to or through the Service. When you upload content (text, images, photographs, videos, voice recordings, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) to or through our Services, that information will be stored in our servers and your employer and other users authorized by your employer may be able to see it. When you post or send messages via the Services, the information contained in your message will be stored on our servers and other users may be able to see it.
Location Information: We collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP address (defined below) into a rough geolocation or through GPS or wireless network triangulation. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
Communications: When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us.
Other Information: We also collect and store other types of information, including sales and inventory data relating to your products and services or the products and services of a third party, that you provide to us voluntarily. Certain features of the Services may allow users to create customer surveys. Such surveys, and customer responses, that are submitted through our Services are collected and stored by us. We may also collect and store personal information at other points in our Site or Application that state that Personal Information is being collected.
Our Relationship with Third Party Services
We collect the following types of Anonymous Information:
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, driving logs entered into the Services, documents uploaded to the Services, messages exchanged on the Services, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movements around the Services, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Services again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, which are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Information.
Mobile Device. We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, phone number, and mobile network information. We use this information to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Services.
Disclosure – Analytics.
How We Use Information
We will use your Personal Information:
· to provide, develop, and improve Company products and services;
· to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
· to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
· to contact you in order to solicit feedback regarding the Services;
· to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
· to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
· to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; and
· to develop and improve marketing and advertising for our products and services and partner products and services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We use the Anonymous Information we collect to analyze trends, administer and improve the Services, track users’ movements in the App, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the Log Files may be collected so that when you use an Application again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. However, we reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose.
Company shall have the right to aggregate and anonymize any Personal Information and/or Anonymous Information to improve the Services and develop new offerings, and you hereby assign all right, title and interest in and to such aggregated and anonymized information.
How We Disclose Information
We may also disclose certain Personal Information:
· Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you and/or your employer authorize to receive such information.
· Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our third party service providers that help us provide Services that we offer you.
· Information Shared with Third Parties. We may sell or otherwise share Anonymous Information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
· Application. You can stop all further collection of information by an Application by uninstalling the Application.
· Email Communications. We will communicate with you primarily in the form of emails. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you Services-related communications (e.g., emails related to your Account).
· Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
Third Party Payment Processor
For online payments, we currently use the payment services of Stripe (https://stripe.com/) and PayPal (www.paypal.com). For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to https://stripe.com/us/privacy and/or https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on the Services.